Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time Acceleration....

Happy New Year everyone! Time is moving way too fast! I can't believe that I am almost 28 weeks pregnant! The baby will be here very soon....and I am not too stressed about things. Since we have been down this road before, I feel like things will go pretty smoothly. I had another ultrasound yesterday after my glucose tolerance test. This ultrasound was to mainly see if my placenta had moved because it had been low-lying early on in the pregnancy. We got good news--it had moved and the baby's head is down...so that is GOOD! She is measuring right on target and has a strong heartbeat. The ultrasound tech even took some 4-D shots so that we would have a good facial picture of her in case she did not want to cooperate when we had our 4-D ultrasound. She did have her hand over her eyes in a couple of the pictures.
Profile Picture


Hand over her eyes, but you can clearly see her mouth is open!  

Closeup where you can her eyes, nose, and mouth.....this looks a lot like Seth's 4D ultrasound picture.

I did not know what I was looking at here, but the U/S tech said that she has a thin layer of hair already on her head.
We hope to have some more pictures to show as we go for our 4D ultrasound in a couple of weeks.  Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes!

No comments: