Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

32 Weeks

Good grief, I can't believe we are at this point in the pregnancy!  Time is just moving so much faster this time.  My belly seemed to have popped out after Christmas--all that good cooking--and I have continued to 'blossom' as a co-worker put it recently!  I guess it is time for that to happen considering I am about 7 weeks or so (I hope) from delivery.
Baby girl is moving a lot more these days....her movements have progressed from little flutters to strong punches and kicks.  She is especially active early in the morning and at night.  We do not have a name yet, but we are working on it.  We hope to get the car seat, the bassinet, the bouncer, and the swing from the attic either this weekend or next.  We continue to work on the front bedroom, little by little in order to get it looking like a baby's room--it's just tough to give up space you have become so used to!   Enter creative storage solutions.  I feel like I am in full nesting mode, I just do not have the energy to 'nest' like I want to!  I am not too worried though because I know it will all fall into place.