Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow--where does time go? Wasn't it just yesterday we were bracing for Y2K? My how the world has changed.

Rob asked me today if I had ever felt like I needed to do something but that I wasn't motivated to do it. I said, "Yeah--my whole Christmas vacation. " I had this great list to accomplish while I was out for Christmas and did I get anything done? Not anywhere close what I wanted to do! Seth's baby book was at the top of my list and I have just laid eyes on that pile. I have not felt motivated to do a whole lot during Christmas break. I didn't even get to list anything on ebay! I did try to relax a little--my back has been bothering me some and I feel like I have had a sinus infection since before Christmas--hence my inability to be motivated.

What I did do during Christmas vacation was, spend time with friends and family. This time was very precious and I am grateful that I got to see everyone I did see. We also got our Christmas decorations down and back up into the attic. I finished Celia Rivenbark's book, "Stop Dressing Your Six Year Old Like a Skank." I got to see some movies--Pirates of the Carribean 2 Dead Man's Chest, Facing the Giants (AWESOME), and National Treasure 2.
I am caught up on laundry--except for sheets :-). I guess my list will have to wait until Easter, and then it will be that much longer. Oh well--summer is coming!

Happy New Year everyone! We love you--Rob, Leigh, and Seth

No comments: