Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Friday, November 28, 2008

10 Years


I know this is late and there is no excuse for it (see previous post ;-)). Rob and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We took a trip to Myrtle Beach and were able to eat at Carrabbas Italian Grill twice in one weekend (I know, we are crazy, but we love this place and are praying for one to come to Greenville!). Many things have happened in our 10 years together; I mean that is a long time! Rob put together a timeline of events that have taken place during those 10 years including, the Columbine shooting, Y2K, 9/11, the Iraq War, and Hurricane Katrina to name a few. On a personal level, we were tested in the summer of 2000 when Rob was laid off but then we were blessed when he began working for the state in 2001. We have moved 3 times in the past 10 years (all to places in Pitt County) and of course we were blessed with Seth in 2005. Rob is a wonderful blessing to me and we have overcome a lot together. I am glad that we have reached this milestone, and I am looking forward to the next 10. I love you babe!

No comments: