Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Life has not slowed down since Christmas, hence the delay in sharing these pictures.

Seth looking at thank you note from Santa


A Cars game for the Leapster

A new ECU shirt


A "Where the Wild Things Are" shirt


A Cars Wall Clock


A Snuggie


New Pants

On Christmas Day, both sets of grandparents came over to check out Seth's loot. On Saturday, we went over to the Brights' for Mr. Paul's family Christmas, but ended up being late so we missed the family time. We spent time with the Barnetts instead, which was a great treat! On Sunday, we went to church and watched football that afternoon. On Monday, Seth and I went to see Princess and the Frog, which was great by the way! Monday night, I fixed chili to freeze. Whenever I have a day off from school, I try to prepare a meal I can freeze and eat later. So, Tuesday night, I made soup. I know, I am on a roll here...I plan on making spaghetti sauce either today or tomorrow. Busy, busy busy...I do plan on sleeping in tomorrow, or at least going back to sleep. Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Slooooow Down! ;) But... making and freezing stuff is the best. I love having something homemade that I can thaw and heat up.

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

GEEZ, Seth is cute. ;)