Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Day at the Museum

A couple of weeks ago, we joined my parents, my sister, and her twins on an excursion to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh.


We had a fun time and the museum does a great service in representing our state.  I think the last time I went was when I was a senate page in high school.  We had several funny moments that day, but two are really blogworthy.  We sat in a movie at the museum about space and in an effort to get Seth to sit still and be quiet, I told him to look for Buzz Lightyear in the movie.  The movie was actually AWFUL, and we left early.   Seth was upset because he had not seen Buzz Lightyear yet.

Right before we left the museum, we sat through the alligator presentation.  Seth was still bummed about the space movie until the presenter brought out the real alligators.  At the end of the presentation, Seth got UPSET because we would not BUY him a pet alligator.  We are talking serious meltdown--a very, very tired little boy.  (For those of you who do not know, Seth still takes 1 hour- 1 hour and a half naps....and we had sailed through his naptime that day.)  We left the museum to return home at around 3:30 and Seth was OUT by the time we passed Wake Med.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.