Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Blog Wish and Beach Trip 2007

This is my first attempt at this after viewing several friends' blogs. I thought it would be easier to connect with people this way than the MSN page. So, I guess my wish is that I stay committed to posting up here. Hopefully this will be easier than the MSN page. The picture that is posted on our blog is from our recent annual beach trip to Emerald Isle. Seth took to the water like a turtle and my daddy actually said he was related to a turtle the way he headed towards the ocean, which he called "muck-muck." Papa said that it was Hawaiian for "big water." Seth called the seagulls ducks. He even quacked at them when we were feeding them. This trip was really interesting in that Rob and I were able to view things through Seth's eyes. I guess that is how it is when you have a child-- you actually get to relive some things through them. We could just observe the wheels turning in his head when he discovered something new, like the sand castle washing away, the water retreating, or a seagull diving for a morsel of food. We had a wonderful time and look forward to many years of memories at the beach!

No comments: