Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Monday, September 22, 2008

Texas Update

Reiko was able to call and leave me a message today. I called her this past weekend and was able to leave a message on her voicemail, which was better than last week when I got a recording about "Due to the hurricane...." She said they are still without power (over a week) but they are doing fine. She said that Steve was able to acquire a generator and that it had helped some. They are sleeping on the living room floor at night and leaving the windows open. I am sure it has been tough for them, especially without a television and air conditioning. Seth would be going bonkers if he couldn't watch his Garfield or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess that is when creativity is forced into the picture. I am asking anyone who reads this blog to continue to pray for them and here's hoping they will get power back soon.

No comments: