Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Accomplished Summer

This is my first WFMW! Many of you know that I am a middle school librarian. I perform many tasks and I have a bad habit of beginning something and not returning to it for a while, especially if it is something I dread. One of my co-workers suggested to me to write down everything I accomplish in a day. I took this advice, and I have to say I felt very fulfilled at the days' end. It also motivated me to finish tasks that I started so that I could write it down. This summer, I have taken on this same mantra--I am writing down everything I do each day on my desk calendar--went to grocery store, bought birthday gift, folded clothes, listed things on ebay--then I can go back, see what I did this summer and feel very accomplished. I am a 'live by the list' person and if I don't write it down, I forget it so this really works for me! For more "Works For Me Wednesday" ideas, stop by Rocks in My Dryer !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first WFMW post! I love your idea. Thanks for sharing it.

Kerri said...

That is a good tip. I think I ought to do something like that, because some days I end up thinking, "What did I do?"