Lilypie First Birthday tickers
International Response Fund

Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Website

This summer, I have made it my business to get more involved with couponing and bargain hunting. With the economy like it is and with the rising gas prices, I want to work to save money when it comes to my family, and we can do it living below our means! Through my plundering of websites and blogs on the internet, I have included some of my favorites on the left of this page. One of the newest ones I have stumbled across is:


Be sure to check out this great blog. My favorite feature of this blog is Works for Me Wednesdays. Different bloggers submit tips, recipes, and ideas that work for them. Sometimes the WFMW are themed--recently they featured 5 ingredient recipes. Other times they may ask for organization tips. It's a great blog and I am glad to have stumbled across it.

No comments: